
The sun has finally started to shine in Seattle and I can already hear the grill calling my name...
I created this design for a BBQ I'm hosting next month for the main image of my Evite (if you use Evite for your parties or get-togethers I think it always adds an extra sparkle if you design your own instead of using the templates.)
I have posted the image here for you to download and use in your Evites or print out- Enjoy!
For a printed BBQ invitation
Print the image and instead of trimming with scissors, rip along the edges to match the vintage look. Rip a blank piece of white paper the same size as the design. Glue the design to the outside of a folded piece of dark red or red and white checked paper and glue the blank piece inside. Write the invitation details inside. With a piece of distressed twine, raffia, or black ribbon; wrap around the closed invitation and tie in a knot in the front.

No comments:
Post a Comment